What can you learn?
• Vocal technique - production of a healthy sound, control of the breath, support muscles, anatomy, microtechnique of the throat, control of volumes, all designed to your abilities and wishes.
• Stylistic nuances of jazz, pop, soul, classical, funk, Latin, heavy metal
• Specifics of phrasing and timing in any of those styles
• Jazz improvisation
• Healthy use of vocal effects (distortion, growl, grunt, scream etc.)
• Interpretation of the song based on text, atmosphere, intent
• Extensive vocal techniques like TUVA or overtone singing